Ghinstell-Instrument Version. Ghinstell-Instrument Version.

Deserves more !

Why the score is so low on this nice loop I do not know ! It really has some punching acidic climbs in it that build and loop beautifully. The elements meld together wonderfully esp. the rising and falling claps in the BG. This track would suit perfectly as a game loop or something. Vote higher DAMMIT !

Asian Killer Robots (Loop) Asian Killer Robots (Loop)

A very solid swirling loop

Man this is a tight tune ! The breaks are rock solid and the added elements with distortion etc add some real edge and variety. The melody also gives it some really nice uplifting touches. The drums in particular sound really nice, quite woody feel to them.

Again I've used Gxp's work in my own submittions and would recommend his work anyday. Keep up the awesome production mate !

Scrabble (Loop) Scrabble (Loop)

A perfect little pacakage

A fantastic little loop filled with enough variety and drive to make for some great backing music. The quality is very nice and the production is top notch.

I used this in a submission of mine and I found it suited what I was after perfectly. I'd highly recommend Gxp's stuff anyday. He's got tight production and some very sweet loops.

Cheers